Friday, May 21, 2010

MAN SHOWER



Its kind of become a tradition with our freinds to throw a "man shower" when they are getting married. Gregory Dowden has been the one that heads up the party. We started out with throwing one for Austin Kennedy and it was a complete success and tons of fun. So Gregory and Josh Mezin wanted to throw one for me. Every " man shower" has a theme and Gregory know how much I love baseball and Angels baseball. Everything was decorated in red and it was almost like we were at the ball park. There was popcorn, peanuts, crackerjacks,nachos and pretzels. Josh was at the BBQ most of the time grilling some hamburgers and hot dogs. The weather was awesome so most of the time we spent it outside. It was a lot of fun to hang out with friends and family. I have some awesome friends that will continue to influence me for the better and support me in my next journey. Much thanks to the Dowdens for letting us use their house. Thanks to Greg and Josh who took a lot of time planning and setting up. I had a memorable and fantastic time!

2 comments:

Greg Dowden said...

Yeah! Manshower!!! It was a blast! Love you Ry!

P.S.- Holy COw! I am FREAKIN RED!!!! LOL

Lana said...

That is so awesome Ryan! It looked like a ton of fun. Can't wait for the wedding. We love you!