Friday, July 9, 2010

SOOOOO BUSY!!!

The past month or so has been super busy and my blog has suffered. When I get a chance to jump on and read blogs of friends and family it inspires me to get mine updated. Its so fun to hear about whats going on with everyone and their lives.
Its been over a month now since Brooke and I had our wedding and it really hasn't slowed down the last couple of weeks. The wedding was awesome. The ceremony at the Temple was beautiful and the Sealer was amazing. The whole day was perfect. So many friends and family came from far and near to celebrate with us and it was definitely memorable. Brooke and I took off to Catalina for 3 days for our honeymoon and had a great time. We relaxed on the beach, explored the island and had tons of fun. We for sure want to go back.



Moms 50th surprise birthday was the day after we got back. My mom was totally surprised and had no idea. She has so many wonderful friends that came to show their love and friendship. Paul made a sweet video of mom growing up and everyone got some good laughs watching it.

My brother Cody graduated high school last month as well. We are so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. He is looking forward to have Skyler home from his mission as he prepares for his own mission. He plans to leave around the end of the year. In the mean time he is going to live in Utah for a little bit to spend some time with Skyler and experience being away from home for a few months.


Brooke took her State Board Exam about ten days after our wedding and passed. She was so nervous but did a great job. I'm so proud of her. She is now a licence cosmetologist. So... If you need a hair cut, color or whatever give her a call. She loves doing hair.

We spent the 4th of July weekend up at the Dog House with our friends. The Dowden's Lake house is awesome. I would go there every weekend if I could. Its a lot of fun just to hang out on the boat, wake board, tube and relax with friends. A lot of memories have been made there and I hope there will be many more to come.

 
 So those are a few of the things that have kept us busy the last month. There will more post to come with more pictures. This is just a preview :)  Brooke and I have our blog too that we need to update. I think I will post more of the wedding and honeymoon pictures on there so take a look on there for more updates and pictures.
 


4 comments:

Cardon & Whitney said...

Congrats Ryan!! Those wedding pics look beautiful and your wife is gorgeous. Way to go to her for passing the boards. They are SOO unbelievably stressful. I'm glad I found your blog and glad that you are doing so great!!!

RYAN RIDLEY said...

thanks Whitney! hope life is good for you guys!

Hailey Te'o said...

aww ryan! i love it! im so sad i didnt get to make it to the wedding, i looks beautiful! you have a gorgeous wife that i need to meet!

RYAN RIDLEY said...

Thanks hailey!!!! We will be in Utah this fall probably a few time so we will have to make plans!!! I am excited for you and your big day!! you have always been one of my favorites in utah! :)