Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SECOND TIME AROUND

I sent in my CSUSM application this morning for the B.S. Kinesiology program.  I applied at the begining of this year for the current fall semester but I still needed a few more classes to fulfill the requirements.  So... hopefully this time around I will get accepted into the program.  San Marcos now has a few extended learning programs that that are offered at the new Temecula campus.  Instead of driving almost an hour to the main campus I will be able to take all the classes I need in Temecula.
Some of you might be asking, what is Kinesiology? Kinesiology refers to "the study of human movement." I have copied a brief description of the program below that gives so more information.

    "The B.S. in Kinesiology with an option in Health Science at Cal State San Marcos is designed for students interested in professional service in public health, health/fitness education and promotion, wellness coaching, health research, and community health advocacy and programming. Graduates will be skilled in promoting positive, personal behavior changes that have an impact on the health of individuals and their communities. Graduates will be well-prepared to pursue graduate programs in public health, kinesiology, and health science. "

I have been going to school for too long.  I just need to finish.  I will be finishing my Associates Degree in Physical Science at the end of this semester at San Jacinto. Pretty stoked about that. The end is in sight. I can't wait to be finished.

No comments: