Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYNA

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY SHAYNA!
My little sister is growing up all too fast.  It is crazy to think that the baby of the family will be graduating high school this coming summer then off to college.  It is hard for me to remember when I turned 17 since it was some time ago, but Shayna has so much to look forward to.  Shayna is a senior and will be graduating this coming summer.  Her plans after high school are still uncertain, but I know that where ever she goes to college she will love it and she will make a ton of new friends and share her beautiful spirit and smile with everyone she comes in contact with.
Shayna is strong individual with a great desire to do her best at whatever she does, whether it be in school, relationships or dance.  She is a hard worker and very good student.  Shayna is very passionate about the things she loves and it shows.  She has grown up to be beautiful on the inside and out.  One of the best things I love about Shayna is her testimony of Jesus Christ and His Gospel and her commitment to be Christ-like always.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Shay and know that Brooke and I love you very much and are so proud of you and what you have accomplished in your life so far.  We look forward to watching you achieve so much more in the future.

No comments: