Thursday, November 17, 2011

LOVE..... and BASEBALL

There are a lot of things that people "Love."  There are a lot of things that I love.  I simply love life and everything that it has to offer.  I love my beautiful wife Brooke, with all my heart and will for eternity.  I love my family unconditionally.  I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and so grateful for the love, joy, peace and knowledge is brings into my life.  I could make a long list of the things I love, but those are the few really important things I love in this life.
One of my great passions, and has been from the time I was young, is baseball.  I love baseball.  I enjoy playing a lot of different sports and being active but the game of baseball is special.  I haven't played an actual baseball game for a few years but I get my baseball fix by playing a lot softball.  It isn't quite the same but very similar.

I came across this simple quote and that is what inspired this blog post.

"Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too."

I am really excited to get the chance to coach baseball this next season at the high school level.  I have never coached a team before and it will be a new experience for me. I am a little nervous, but I feel the skills needed to coach will come naturally and I have confidence in myself that I will be able to do the job.  

No comments: